1. No birthday cake and blowing candles.
2. I am sick on my birthday (and this is the 2nd time)
3. Mom promised me chicken porridge for breakfast but didn’t get it for me till late after I was full from dinner at Pizza Hut.
4. She also said she wants to give me a pedicure but never happen till the next day.
5. We went to the rental to borrow HSM 3 but the rental was closed!
6. Papa went to work the whole day and just make it for dinner.
7. No present for me, except from Oma (she gave me a piggy bank almost full with Rp.200 coins)
8. My brother use my bike and didn’t want to share it with me.
9. I don’t mind not having a party, but why can I invite one of my classmate? she’s my best friend.
10. I know I am sick but why should I stay inside all the time?
I guess this is my guilty list, for not create a special day for my daughter 9th birthday last saturday. She may not think this way, but as I put myself in her shoes, that day was a disaster. The day before I try to asked her what can we do to make her feel better (since she was sick) and special? She mention about the Chicken Porridge, Peanut Butter Sandwich, I even offered her pedicure and rent HighSchool Musical 3 (her favorite movie), but I failed to do it. The sickness was out of my control but most of these were my fault, I don’t really make sure. I am sorry Baby, I hope next time I can make it better.