Just last week, after I decided to do the part-time job, One of my best friend from college offered me a job to be a lecturer in her school. I never thought to be a teacher, moreover to be a lecturer, but she open up my mind and told me some reason why this one is good for me:
1. Time, She said that I can come to teach only 2 days in a week, and that leave me plenty of time to be with my kids.
2. Salary, No question but salary for lecturer are quite good.
3. Self Development, as lecturer, off course this will be a good opportunity for me to grow in my knowledge.
4. Appearance. I imagine myself in a better apparel.
5. Networking. I will meet new people and build up a new circle of friends and colleague.
I am still contemplating with myself, whether I can do it or not. I mean in my job at school right now, I was ask once awhile to deal with students in class but, not like teaching or anything. But this is really something to think about and put in a serious consideration.
Is there any lecturer out there? share with me your experience and opinion.