Most of the time they could read
Coz there are plenty of book here
Fiction or non Fiction
English or Bahasa
Picture or words books
They can also help me
Coz I have plenty of work to do
they can tidy up the books
they can stamps new books
or place back books to the shelves.
Sometimes I want them to study
I give them a math work sheet
or simple English to do
they even do some writings
have fun coloring pages.
But when there is no students or teachers
I let them use the computer
to find something in the internet
my son like to play games
and my daughter love to blog.
– During the reading program D read a book about Geography and share some stores with his seatmate.
– D tied his shoelaces 8-10 times during the whole school hours.
– D humming and singing tunes that I recognized from a western rock group (Linkin’ Park). He said he loved Rock Music.
– D worked hard for his math and got the first page right, but having a hard time to concentrate for the 2nd page.
– D had a hard time to write the instruction or information fast, need to always remind him to keep writing.
– D was having hard time working in a group. His friends always think he’s weird and call him names, tell him to shut up and kicking his leg under the table.
– He can answer when the teacher ask him question, and give his opinion.
– He played with his mechanical pencil until all broke and can’t be use anymore.
– Always make noises. The teacher Mr. R called it a “war” but I think it’s like the sound of driving a car and crashing.
– D Drew a telescope for the England project. The drawing is ok but the handwriting was poor.
– Mr. R choose him to be a narrator. He did good, but then he started to make noises again, so Mr. R found somebody else to do it.
– D’s voice is great. He has a great projection and clear when reading. And he can carry a tune when singing.
– Today he talk about his family a little bit. He has older and younger brother, about trip to the US also about his dog. His favorite food is pizza.
– He didn’t bring color pencil so he borrowed from Mr. R.
– Still make noises like war several times. Mr. R warned him.
– Still tied his shoelaces many times but not as many as yesterday.
– Read his book while Mr. R give instruction in front of class.
– Write the things he learn about UK. The sentence are scattered,can’t really put his thought in order.
– Only couple times tied his shoelaces, and one time because it was really lose.
– Finish the 2nd page of Math and got the first page right.
– Play his role in the play nicely and exciting
– Continue the England project. Draw the Big Ben, England Flag, England Map and food.
– Always say “I am hungry” “or “this make me hungry” whenever people or himself talked about food.
– Have a hard time to communicate with A, his classmate.
– Spill water from his water bottle to the floor.
– Today D finish his Math problems correctly, and did the word problems as well.
– He had cat fight with A several times during the music class.
– He can’t play instrument, but enjoy the music.
– He said his family will go to Hong Kong for the break and he think he will be very tired because of that.
– He made a cartoon for the science project “The adventure of Perspiration”. The pictures are not super but the story is funny and understandable. He named his character Oxxy.
– Lots of practice for the UN Day. D played Prince Henry for famous people from England and a soldier for Robin Hood.
– He concentrated when perform in the stage.
– He asked my birthday and make a connection between my name and my birthday. He told me his birthday is in August.
– He did word puzzle given by Ms. J correctly. even though when he said he didn’t listen to the story attentively.
D is a child with special need I was helping 5 years ago. Event though he always make noises and hardly get along with his friends, but he was polite to me and accepted me to help him. I remember our first meeting when he was working in group with his friend and suddenly he got angry and tear up the paper they working on. He was good in Math and Science, although he couldn’t concentrate too long in listening to teacher explanation and writing. My time with him only for 6 months but it was a blessing rather than a burden. He graduated from elementary with a better self-control and gain more friends. He was transfer to another school in grade 9. I remember missing him so much during the Christmas break that year and still misses him sometimes.
My daughter Jasmine loves to draw, she draw these in the computer.
She also loves to sing and listen to music. She even play flute.
I think she got the creative side from me, and the musical from her father.
Title: Queen Elizabeth 3rd.
Title: My home
Title: Gabriella (HSM)
There is an Art exhibition going on at my school right now, and I am thinking why don’t I show off some of my daughter works in my wall (blog). Copying the theme “The Joy of Being Me” I think Jasmine totally got it. And I am so proud of her.
My husband and I both are working full-time, and we have 2 kids. Since we got married we have a maid who help us with the house work, and take care the kids when we work. Some maid lasted for a year, some one or 2 months but the last one only stay for a week. At first she said she was lonely, no friends around, but my guess that’s not the reason. So I try to talk to her again, try to bargain, try to beg her to stay, then she said she got a better offer working as a shopkeeper. Well what can I say? That’s a carrier improvement for her, better salary, better job, how can I stop her? Before she left I still try to win her heart by saying ” if you ever feel bored or unhappy with your new job, you can always come back to us.” Nice try huh? But for how long we’re going to wait? My husband and I try to manage the house as much as we can, His duty including sweep and mop the floor, clean up the bathroom. Mine are wash the dishes, laundry, ironing and cooking. We were a great team at first…but for awhile, we got so tired and start to fight. Usually it’s me who start it, blamed him for not keep the house tidy. Yes I am a tidy freak! We try to teach the kids small task they can do, and the kids are doing it when we’re around, but when we’re not…they break all the rules. Sometimes I think to quit my job and just be a housewife. I try that once. But I do enjoy my carrier. Can I live without a maid? many other mothers can! So I should be ok. Right?……..
Today is one of my co-worker birthday. Happy Birthday Agnes! She’s order lunch for us. Thanks my friend! May God bless you.
Working in a school give me some advantages. Almost every week we have birthday celebration, either students, teachers or admin staff. So I always got a piece of cake in my table or even invited to class for a party. In that case I can enjoy pizza, donuts, coke, or even got goody bag for my kids.
I celebrate my daughter birthday every year till she was 6. I try to be creative so that every year she will remember her special day. One year we celebrate it out-door, at a park in the back of my parents house. Another year We invite families and have it at the Karaoke. Everybody enjoy…or should I say fight to get a change to sing. The last time Jasmine celebrate her birthday at school with her classmate, before she graduate preschool.
But It’s different story with my son Edgar. At his first birthday We celebrate it at Pizza Hut. We stick a candle in a small size pizza and make it as his Birthday cake. After that It’s just four of us going out for dinner. I kind a feel guilty because I didn’t celebrate his birthday with his schoolmates in preschool. This year he will graduate in June and his birthday will in September. I kind of promised him to celebrate it at McDonald or KFC and invite his classmate, and other friends. Hopefully……
Just a thought: Readers……which one do you prefer? Or which one is common in your culture?
A. The birthday person treat many or
B. Many people treat the birthday one